What I got:

Marisol's Performance Trunk
LOVE this item!!! Such a beautiful trunk and it fits everything in Marisol's collection very neatly. I really like the jazz outfit too - especially the shoes [img]smile.gif[/img] It looks best with the pink boa (I think)

Marisol's Tap Outfit
There were plenty of these in stock at AGP, and I have to say I love this item too!!! It is really gorgeous, and the shoes are too cute! I particularly like the hat and the cane, because they are made so that the glitter won't come off. The skirt is also a beautiful piece - very heavy, though.

Felicity's Summer Gown, Brocade slippers and Hat
I wasn't as impressed with the summer gown as I thought I would be, although it does look very pretty on her. My favorite item is her summer Hat - it really makes her look like she's out on the plantation! The shoes are also very sweet.

Felicity's Undergarments
SO glad I brought this!!! Although it is harder to fit the corset around my PM felicity's body, it is still very nice. Although slightly annoying [img]wink.gif[/img] it really does make her dresses look better!!

Finally...

Samantha's Tea dress and Party Slippers
I cannot say enough how BEAUTIFUL this outfit looks on Nellie. She really does look gorgeous in this. My favorite part of this outfit is the bow --> so silky! I also like the shoes a lot - they are too cute and a necessity for most of the Samantha Outfits. They will be useful when I (hopefully) get Samantha for Christmas [img]smile.gif[/img]


PM me if you have any questions!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]